The beginning of the year is a good time to take a step back, reflect on both our personal and professional lives, and maybe re-evaluate some decisions we made in the past year.
All too often, influential forces like the mass media and social networks—which are driven by sensationalism and glamor—distract us from what is important. That’s especially true in the investment world.
For this reason, I’d like to share with you a recent podcast from Peak Prosperity in which my business partner Ed D’Agostino breaks down the key principles of investing in precious metals and their role in every investor’s portfolio.
It’s an honest and unbiased 30-minute conversation that answers many of the questions about precious metals and the Hard Assets Alliance I get from you, including:
- The backstory of the Hard Assets Alliance
- How private investors can access liquidity and pricing in precious metals that was previously available only to institutional investors
- The role of gold as insurance against a black swan event
- The benefit of dollar-cost averaging your bullion allocation
- Supply/demand trends in the precious metals market
- Why now is a unique time in history to own precious metals
- How the US government and media spread antipathy to gold
- Why gold being out of favor is a good sign
And much more…
And as always, if you have any further questions about investing in gold, send them to me at email@example.com. I’ll answer them personally.
Olivier Garret, CEO
Hard Assets Alliance