Accumulate Precious Metals With Our Monthly Savings Program
- Save any amount, from as little as $25/month
- No commitments: start, stop, or adjust the monthly amount any time with a few clicks
- Dollar-cost averaging ensures you buy more when prices are low
- Automatic, no-fee conversion to whole coins and bars in storage; take delivery any time
- Choose which coins or bars to accumulate, and in what gold/silver proportion
- No-fee, electronic withdrawal from your bank account (US accounts only, via ACH)
- Use it for yourself, or give gifts using a Trust account or Uniform Transfers to Minors Act (UTMA) account
Physical precious metals make a perfect all-climate hedge for your investment portfolio.
Their history of preserving wealth by maintaining purchasing power over long market and currency cycles also makes them an ideal way to save for the long term.
However, they were not always convenient to buy, as you had to contend with minimums and timing. Until now.
We’ve made investing in physical gold and silver as easy as possible.
MetalSTREAM from Hard Assets Alliance allows you to accumulate gold and silver bullion every month in virtually any amount you choose… much like a savings account.
This dollar-cost averaging over time makes the precious metals price on any given day less important — and lets you focus on your long-term investing goals.
Ready to Start MetalSTREAM?
Setup is quick and easy.
- Apply for a Hard Assets Alliance account (non-IRA only)
- Once opened, log in and select MetalSTREAM from your account page
- Choose an amount to invest, what proportion of gold/silver, and enter your bank account details (US banks only)
Get Started – Apply
Already have an account? Log in here to get started.
Accumulate Real, Physical Gold and Silver in Small Amounts
When you activate MetalStream, you start out buying fractions of the most popular (and thus easy to sell at low cost) precious metals products:
- 1 oz gold bars, or 1 oz gold Canadian Maple Leafs
- 100 oz silver bars
As soon as your fractional purchases add up to a full bar or coin of silver or gold, they are automatically converted to wholly owned allocated storage.
Your gold and silver bars are then held for you in our non-bank vaults in Salt Lake City or Singapore. Your metal will sit safely in storage on your behalf, and you may take delivery whenever you want. There is no fee for converting. Sell your whole and partial metals at any time.
Set It and Forget It
With MetalStream, you set the amount you wish to invest each month — minimum deposit is only $25 per month* — and forget it.
Whether markets fluctuate up or down becomes a minor consideration. You will continue steadily building your precious metals holdings while taking advantage of the price smoothing effect of dollar-cost averaging.
For your convenience, MetalStream uses the same ACH (automated clearinghouse) system millions of people use to automatically pay monthly mortgage or credit card bills. You can also enroll using checks or wire transfers. And it’s 100% free to set up.
Just pick your metals and once per month we’ll make the transfer from your account and automatically purchase the metals on your behalf. (Withdrawals happen on the 16th of every month, and purchases are made as soon as funds clear, typically by the 23rd or 24th.)
As soon as the metal in your account reaches a whole unit of your preferred precious metal — say, an ounce of gold for a Maple Leaf, or 100 oz for a silver bar — we automatically convert your holdings into whole bars/coins. You can then take delivery any time.
Of course, you can log into your account at any time to cancel MetalStream, change the type of precious metals you buy or the amount you invest each month.
MetalSTREAM streamlines the process of buying precious metals over time — it’s an incredibly simple and cost-effective way to save in gold, without sacrificing the benefits of true physical ownership.
Getting started is easy. Just sign-up for a SmartMETALS account. It’s free/no commitments.
Already have an account? Sign in and select MetalSTREAM on your homepage: